Anonymous

i recently got arrested for possession of 2 lbs. of marijuana, what am i looking at?

harris county, texas

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are looking at time at TDCJ.

• 1 decade ago

If it's your first offense, you'll get a lesser punishment. If it's not, jail. Sorry buddy. Get a good lawyer. And get into treatment of somekind. Courts like to see that you've recognized you've got a problem and want to fix it. But two lbs?! They've probably charged you with intent to distribute. Just get a good attorney. Thats all you can do. And don't get caught next time!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you will be looking at some rear ends in the shower room, some nasty food on the bench you eat from, a 8' x 8' brick room, mostly books since you don't have tv(I hear many prisons let their inmates watch tv), etc.

good luck!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

**** man, aslong as they find absolutely NOTHING about dealing, they will take it away and give you mabye 6months - 2 years, but 2 pounds is a lot, this is so retarded, I mean the government obviously bans it because of money, I dont want to explain but thats gay your going to jail because of a little money issue...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would say you are looking at your computer right about now.

• gary w
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

a trip to hicktown u.s.a. with a fake i.d.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a felony so you do the math.

• 1 decade ago

shouldn't u ask a lawyer?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.