Anonymous

i recently got arrested for possession of 2 lbs. of marijuana, what am i looking at?

harris county, texas

Favorite Answer

You are looking at time at TDCJ.

If it's your first offense, you'll get a lesser punishment. If it's not, jail. Sorry buddy. Get a good lawyer. And get into treatment of somekind. Courts like to see that you've recognized you've got a problem and want to fix it. But two lbs?! They've probably charged you with intent to distribute. Just get a good attorney. Thats all you can do. And don't get caught next time!!

you will be looking at some rear ends in the shower room, some nasty food on the bench you eat from, a 8' x 8' brick room, mostly books since you don't have tv(I hear many prisons let their inmates watch tv), etc.

good luck!!!!!!

**** man, aslong as they find absolutely NOTHING about dealing, they will take it away and give you mabye 6months - 2 years, but 2 pounds is a lot, this is so retarded, I mean the government obviously bans it because of money, I dont want to explain but thats gay your going to jail because of a little money issue...

I would say you are looking at your computer right about now.

• gary w

a trip to hicktown u.s.a. with a fake i.d.

its a felony so you do the math.

shouldn't u ask a lawyer?