Metallica explicit lyrics?

While viewing the S&M Metallica and Garage, Inc. albums by Metallica, it said Explicit Lyrics. What sort of explicit lyrics are these?

Favorite Answer

The F word is in a few songs of these albums.

Source(s): I have these albums.

Metal is only noise and banging. The lyrics are barely understandable. And explicit lyrics in any type of song are to show off the presenters childishness.

• pleau

I have no situation with it whilst it serves this is objective. The indignant Samoans working example on occasion have some extremely exhibit lyrics yet for optimal comedic effect and it works! great stuff. The Dwarves are only as undesirable and on occasion worse, everytime i'm around somebody, even somebody crude themselves, and the music "Runaway #2" comes on they are often quite taken aback by making use of the hollow verse. that's humorous because of the fact this is a very severe-high quality catchy poppy song with a sing-a-long refrain, yet approximately incest and crime and intercourse and a guy dying. yet back, it serves its objective, because of the fact the Dwarves exist to marvel people, this is their component. Rancid additionally has a habit of making use of the naughty `F' word lots, yet to get a undeniable physique of techniques acrossi n a music. Which i assume is "whats up we are a punk band", in spite of the undeniable fact that it on no account retains me from taking part of their music. So no, i do no longer techniques undesirable words, I curse like a sailor in the extraordinary corporation myself so why could I? In a candy pop music it ought to destroy it yet in the extraordinary placing it does only what it desires to. i understand what you advise approximately making them look clever, yet for me this is on a case by making use of case foundation, i won't be able to say this is continually hw cursing makes a band sound.

all nasty words such as ***** etc are considered as explicit,also songs about killing and stuff. is this question ironic or honest? im asking this because im huge metallica fan.

Metallica and explicit?!? When did this happen?!?

• What sort? Well mostly all explict lyrics include cussing or sexual references or somth.

what