Trouble feeding an orphan kitten?

I found an orphan kitten by the house. The eyes aren't open yet, and it was bloody and wet when I found it. I located the mother, a stray cat that had been hanging around for a few days, but when I introduced the kitten, she grabbed it and tried to choke it to death by biting it and swinging it around, so... show more I found an orphan kitten by the house. The eyes aren't open yet, and it was bloody and wet when I found it. I located the mother, a stray cat that had been hanging around for a few days, but when I introduced the kitten, she grabbed it and tried to choke it to death by biting it and swinging it around, so I'm caring for it. I've had it in the house for 2 days.

I bought kitten replacement formula and a small kitten bottle, but he won't feed from the bottle. I've been using a small syringe and giving it a drop at a time for it to feed. She takes about 1/2 a millileter each feeding every 2 hours. How can I get her to nurse from the bottle? Also, what is the best way to stimulate it to "relieve" itself? It hasn't for the past day, and even though I've tried gently rubbing the stomach, it doesn't seem to work. I don't want it to become impacted. Thanks for any advice (I've never cared for an orphaned kitten this young, so I'm inexperienced).
Update: Sorry, I should've mentioned this...our vet is not available on weekends, and this rural area only has one...I won't be able to do anything until Monday.
Update 2: Yeah she was definately trying to choke it...My sister has raised cats and kittens, so what this cat did wasn't "motherly" because there was blood and a small puncture on the kitten's neck when I took him away from her...I tried a few more times to get her to take the baby and she growled, hissed,... show more Yeah she was definately trying to choke it...My sister has raised cats and kittens, so what this cat did wasn't "motherly" because there was blood and a small puncture on the kitten's neck when I took him away from her...I tried a few more times to get her to take the baby and she growled, hissed, and swiped at it