The Wii sucks. Is any thing good gonna come out for it in the future?

I kinda wanna sell my Wii, but I would be angry if I sold it, and then two months later some sweet game came out for it. I'm not really much of a Mario player, and I already have a 360, so dont name any games that I could get on the 360.

i've already played the arcade games.

Favorite Answer

theres going to be some great games coming out exclusively for wii soon like

metroid prime 3: corruption

super smash brothers brawl

and others, considering wii uses innovative motion controls certain games are going to be exclusive to wii and a lot of them will be very good

selling it at this point wouldnt do any good, youd miss out on exclusive games and wont get that much for it considering you can buy it off the shelf for $250

Source(s): I own a wii

Are you crazy? The Wii is awesome. I don't see how you could get bored with it. I don't know about any awesome new games coming out, but there's always the Virtual Console Games. Basically, they're classic games that you can play on the Wii. You can buy them on the Shopping channel. They only cost from 3-10 bucks depending on the original console. If you don't have that, I would suggest you link up to the Internet, you get so much more. You can read the news and see the weather also. Anyways, enjoy your awesome Nintendo Wii.

Source(s): Experience.

I haven't played any other game for the wii except the sports package it comes with. I enjoy competing with family and friends. But if you play it too often, it could become quite annoying and violent.

Source(s): experience....

I saw a game magazine that a PS9 gonna come out in the far future.

It looks like a sphere with neon colors inside it...

Ummm.....Scarface and Manhunt 2 are gunna be awesome. I would suggest you try them out first!

wii is the best 360 sucks outl loud