Who likes country by toby keith,kenny chesney,garth brooks,gretchen wilson, carrie underwood and big and rich?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I do! I do! Pick me! Pick me!

• 1 decade ago

Gretchen Wilson, yeah, I like her style she rocks out with her country and Carrie Underwood, because she sounds so much like Martina McBride and Leann Rimes. Garth Brooks, yeah, some of his stuff. But some of it is just all draggy and long. Toby Keith, more of his new stuff. Big and Rich...wellll, maybe a bit and Kenny Chesney...he's just cute, LOL

• pleau
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of Carrie Underwood has a extra appropriate singing voice. I on no account particularly cared for Gretchen Wilson's music. If Carrie could write her very own music, she could be much extra appropriate i think of! My well-liked Carrie Underwood music is Cowboy Casanova. between the sole songs from Gretchen Wilson i understand is Redneck lady i think of its mentioned as.

• 1 decade ago

i like toby's older stuff better, kenny is great, love garth, can't stand gretchen, carrie is good, big and rich are terrible. my dog sings better than them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Toby, Kenny, Gretchen, and Carrie, but not so much the other two............

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

country is staying alive and more of the pop group is coming in that likes the 50-60 music even the soul ones to.

• 1 decade ago

toby, garth, gretchen, big and rich...the others you listed i can take or leave-i also like willie nelson, alan jackson, dwight yokum, brad paisley, hank sr, bocephus, waylon jennings, merle haggard, david alan coe, little texas, randy travis, johnny cash, johnny paycheck, patsy cline, lyle lovett...

• 1 decade ago

Not so much as Big and Rich.... but I LOVE all the others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.