Pixilated-like graphics and images on new PC?

Got new PC about a week ago. Ever since I've had it all of the graphics and images appear 'pixilated' and blurry. Like theres something wrong with the Display Driver or something. I'd like some help as how to fix this - it really makes the PC experience, especially the internet, pretty... show more Got new PC about a week ago. Ever since I've had it all of the graphics and images appear 'pixilated' and blurry. Like theres something wrong with the Display Driver or something.

I'd like some help as how to fix this - it really makes the PC experience, especially the internet, pretty lame.

*** Please do NOT reply with 'take it back' or anything like that. I cannot take it back, the online supplier dropped my warranty beacuse I took the case off to install a modem. ***

PC info:
Windows XP Home Edition S P 2
2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core
BIOS: Phoenix Technologies LTD 6.00 PG
161.00 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space
SONY DVD RW AW-Q170A CD-ROM drive
Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 Hard drive (164.69 GB)
ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series Display adapter
HP mx705 Monitor 15.7
Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller 2x
ATI Desktop Component Ver 6.14.10.5168
ATI External Event Utility for WindowsNT, Windows9X Version 5.13.0024
Update: I've tried changing the refresh rate, the DPI, and updating the driver. Still no change. Still got blurry pics.
1 answer 1