Will scar tissue from my belly piercing EVER go away?

I have scar tissue on my belly button from my piercing I got this November (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2akjt5t - here's a picture) and it will not go away, no matter what I do! I've tried sea salt soaks, vitamin e oil, washing it with the dial soap, and even H20cean (I've also done the neosporin... show more I have scar tissue on my belly button from my piercing I got this November (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2akjt5t - here's a picture) and it will not go away, no matter what I do! I've tried sea salt soaks, vitamin e oil, washing it with the dial soap, and even H20cean (I've also done the neosporin and the hydrogen peroxide which I know is a no no) - NOTHING will reduce the size of my scar tissue- the vitamin e oil worked on my top hole, but now I have a HUGE bubble on the bottom- since I took that picture I have gotten a longer ring, by the way. Right now, I'm only using the H2Ocean, but all it's doing is drying it out and making it flaky.

Should I just leave it be? Will this EVER go away?
Update: So you're saying to take it out? But it will close up if I do that- I've only had it for 6 months. For one, it hurts like hell to take it out/put a new one in, and say I do take it out to put vitamin e- oil on it, since the oil takes so much time to absorb, when I go to put my ring back in it has a very... show more So you're saying to take it out? But it will close up if I do that- I've only had it for 6 months. For one, it hurts like hell to take it out/put a new one in, and say I do take it out to put vitamin e- oil on it, since the oil takes so much time to absorb, when I go to put my ring back in it has a very hard time going back in and only ends up irritating it and making it really red. The redness around my piercing has faded, and I'm going to try and take a shower and whipe off all the dried off flakes and see if it has gotten any smaller because of the H20, but for now, I think I might let it be for a month other than washing it- if it doesn't fade, then should I try the soaks and oils again? Cause I mean, it can take a year to heal.