Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Battle Royale (the movie) and Human Nature?

Does the movie Battle Royale portray human nature at it's rawest and most basic form?

Kazuo couldn't aim for crap. He shot his UZI from the hip! No trained gunman would do that. lol

I wish they had one sniper dude in the movie to spice things up :I

Favorite Answer

yes, I think it does.

loose alliances forming, friendships are there, but only as a way of protecting yourself, essentially you are out to be the winner, 'get rid of the competition', or 'survival of the fittest'.

What was that guy's name? Kazuo? He was a badass.

Oh and I don't think most people know what Battle Royale is, me being asian as well do ;p

Yeah but he was cold. Ice cold.