Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your ethnic background?

i check back as far as I can in my generation and it's all Japanese... what is your ethnic background? ^^

Favorite Answer

European

1/4 Japanese, 1/8 German, 1/16 Irish. Maternal grandmother was born and raised in Osaka, Japan.

Chinese homie! I have Asian pride! (Actually, Malyasian pride.) I was born in Penang, Malyasia and immigrated to America in April 2001. Since I didn't speak fluent English back then, I was failing school. However, things started looking up when I when I was finally on a roll. I finished 1st grade in 2 months. That is a brains and smarts of a Chinese-Malaysian!

Source(s): I am Asian!

I'm 50% Irish

25% Hawaiian

25% Japanese

Source(s): I guess I'm Japarishiian

Scotch-Irish,Cherokee Indian

• John M

Irish

Oh lord! I'm a Black woman born in Canada. My parents are from Jamaica. My grandma on Mom's side was half black, and Chinese. Her Mom was mixed with Irish. My Dad's mom was Cuban. It's crazy! I get asked all the time cause of my hair! It's long and curly. My son got more of the mix than I did. Genetics are strange!

I am half Scottish on my father's side- he was born in Glasgow. On my mother's side, I am Welsh. But I consider my Scottish side more important- I have my own tartan and family crest. I've been to Scotland and have met my paternal grandparents. I think it's cool you are Japanese- I love so many Japanese authors! (Haruki Murakami) Good question!

Hindu/indian

Irish & Cherokee Indian

Cherokee Indian Irish, and Scottish.