Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your ethnic background?

i check back as far as I can in my generation and it's all Japanese... what is your ethnic background? ^^

109 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

European

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1/4 Japanese, 1/8 German, 1/16 Irish. Maternal grandmother was born and raised in Osaka, Japan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chinese homie! I have Asian pride! (Actually, Malyasian pride.) I was born in Penang, Malyasia and immigrated to America in April 2001. Since I didn't speak fluent English back then, I was failing school. However, things started looking up when I when I was finally on a roll. I finished 1st grade in 2 months. That is a brains and smarts of a Chinese-Malaysian!

Source(s): I am Asian!
  • 1 decade ago

I'm 50% Irish

25% Hawaiian

25% Japanese

Source(s): I guess I'm Japarishiian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Scotch-Irish,Cherokee Indian

• John M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Irish

• 1 decade ago

Oh lord! I'm a Black woman born in Canada. My parents are from Jamaica. My grandma on Mom's side was half black, and Chinese. Her Mom was mixed with Irish. My Dad's mom was Cuban. It's crazy! I get asked all the time cause of my hair! It's long and curly. My son got more of the mix than I did. Genetics are strange!

• 1 decade ago

I am half Scottish on my father's side- he was born in Glasgow. On my mother's side, I am Welsh. But I consider my Scottish side more important- I have my own tartan and family crest. I've been to Scotland and have met my paternal grandparents. I think it's cool you are Japanese- I love so many Japanese authors! (Haruki Murakami) Good question!

• 1 decade ago

Hindu/indian

• 1 decade ago

Irish & Cherokee Indian

• 1 decade ago

Cherokee Indian Irish, and Scottish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.