This explains why the godless baby-killing liberals have been going after Att. Gen Gonzales?

The 5-4 ruling came in the consolidated cases of Gonzales v. Carhart (05-380) and Gonzales v. Planned Parenthood (05-1382).

Today we applaud the Supreme Court of the United States for its decision to uphold the national ban on partial-birth abortion and outlaw the gruesome procedure. The ACLJ filed amicus briefs in both cases before the Supreme Court - including one on behalf of some 80 members of Congress and more than 320,000 Americans.

This is a monumental victory for the preservation of human life. By rejecting the lawsuits challenging the national ban, the high court demonstrated that this horrible practice has no place in the medical community. We're delighted and encouraged that a majority of the Justices of the high court determined that it was time to bring an end to what only can be described as infanticide.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you got that right

• wesley
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Gonzales' declare of reminiscence failure is absurd. he's only attempting to guard some neocons interior the White living house who orchestrated this entire criminal expert firing fiasco. interior the tip, Gonzales will only be yet another fall guy like Libby.

• 1 decade ago

Try Both Democrats and Republicans alike I want him to Step Down, after the Firings of the U.S. Attorenys.

• 1 decade ago

I thought it was because he is responsible for the FBI abusing the Patriot Act and spying on the private lives of thousands of Americans.

Also he fired the attorneys that would have stood in the way of the Patriot Act becoming law. He is as unAmerican and as big a traitor as they come.

If you support this tyrant, I seriously question your allegiance to the Republic of America and its Constitution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

And the action against ATTY GENERAL GONZALEZ had what to do with abortion? Get real. Gonzalez fired US attorneys who wouldn't play his game. Its already been proven. They're just waiting for him to explode and say he did it at the request of the President.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How do you know liberals are godless. I know quite a few that are god fearing.

Also abortion doesn't kill babies it terminates clumps of cells called fetuses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.