Are the clergy imputing wrong motives to Yahoo about me, against my bold loving free speech?

See if that is true by clicking below:

http://geocities.com/constitutionally_sound/truth

Deirdre I knew this, "Lastly, the similarity to the name Jehovah and Yaweh do not necessarily mean that Yahoo! means "god" in any sense. One single word in English can have multiple meanigs, and Yahoo! simply implies joy or exhileration; not the name of some god." It was just simply interesting what I found when looking for more information about Jehovah's name. But I have been using Yahoo for years so I had to say something that interesting side point. But now can we not say Jehovah Answers not Yahoo Answers if we want to play with that interesting tie of names? And since I prayed to do something special for Jeovah's name, might we say Jehovah Answers sincere prayers even of an unknown guy like me? A guy who give up a serious low sink of debauchery life to be a real Witnesses of our true God Jehovah. As you have seen even Pat Robertson knows that is the name we know him by here in America we have had the freedom and right to tell you about. But will the HR1529 Bill go anywhere? below?

Deirdre said, "As for your problems with freedom of speech, this is not something you have with Yahoo! On these forums, you must abide by the Yahoo! terms of service, which are more stringent than constitutionally granted free speech. This is permissible because Yahoo! provides a service to many people and has the authority to determine what sorts of language and speech will be allowed on it's boards. It is much like a magazine determining which freelance articles it will print." If Yahoo has to live by the American constitution or not they do need to live by the justice for all rule if all religious people are saying some bold things out here! I have been shy, so the web has been my stage to be bold about the things I know and believe to be true. And I am not here to hurt people but to infrom them of things they might not know in the way I know them. And they have a free will choice to look at what I say or move on to another question. I cannot force anyone to read what I write! True?

"that the power beyond what is normal may be God’s and not that out of ourselves." (2 Corinthians 4:7) By the world rule of being powerful I am not there. I have been walking or riding the bus and once I pay rent I might be able to eat. Have been given a car to use for work with gas paid for. Can use it for personal uses but use money I had used for bus for gas for that use. So if I am able to do something special for Jehovah's name and show people it is a sin not use it and treat his name like we like our name treated. Is not our name important if we want to get paid at work if we get paid in the normal ilegal way? Or do you want your boss just to put any name on your check of any person you work with? Give that God the cradit due for the Golden Rule that ALL mankind can live by if they make that choice to do so. No, not perfectly because Adam and Eve left us with a seriously imperfect heart and mind. So it is a real fight to live by that rule now! My debauchery past shows me that!

Favorite Answer

First, I'm an ordained clergy member.

Second, I'm not Christian.

As for your problems with freedom of speech, this is not something you have with Yahoo! On these forums, you must abide by the Yahoo! terms of service, which are more stringent than constitutionally granted free speech. This is permissible because Yahoo! provides a service to many people and has the authority to determine what sorts of language and speech will be allowed on it's boards. It is much like a magazine determining which freelance articles it will print.

Lastly, the similarity to the name Jehovah and Yaweh do not necessarily mean that Yahoo! means "god" in any sense. One single word in English can have multiple meanigs, and Yahoo! simply implies joy or exhileration; not the name of some god.

You seem to be sadly missing the point when you make your claims.

Freedom of speech?? Wow, I quess you have not been keeping up with current events, have you? Hi, I'm a Christian, however under no denomination.

I study in the manuscripts, about 35 years now, and I teach Scripture from those manuscripts. Does the truth cut both ways?

Yeah, of course it does.

A bill is already in affect here in our state of Pennsylvania, but they are trying to make

the bill federal law. It is called HR1529,

and it seems to be a bill against hate crimes. But its much more than that.

You see, the gay lobby is strong, and they are the ones pushing this bill to go thru, by

stating that hate crimes against gays are

running rampant in America. This couldn't be further from the truth. Besides, there are already sufficient laws on the books to prosecute any person who physically attacks another human being, regardless of who they are. Its called assault.

But, this, according to the gays, is not good enough. The bill HR1529 states that if a person hands out Bible scripture that says God is against the gay lifestyle (which it does) then you obviously are also against it.

Since you are against gays, and handing out those scriptures, you are "thinking" of a hate crime, and therefore guilty of it.

Here in PA, specifically Philadelphia, which is about 25 minutes from me, two 75 yr. old grandmoms were handing out Bibles in front of their church. They were arrested under the State portion of the bill HR1529,

handcuffed, fingerprinted, arrested. They were changed into prison garb, and thrown into County Prison, general population.

They are old women, one can hardly walk.

They were totally defenseless in prison,

but one stated that the prison population was more respectful of them that the police were. God is no doubt with them.

Anyway, they are charged with the same hate crime as if they physically attacked someone and caused injury. Same thing.

They face 47 years in prison, each.

The bill HR1529 is being called the most

dangerous bill ever introduced in American history. This bill gives police the right to

determine what you are thinking, and that

thinking is the same as an action, even if no action was taken. A crime of possible thought, literally.

If this bill passes, it will be the end of the freedom of speech you mentioned, and the end of religious freedom in America, and

most people do not even know that this bill is about to be decided on.

As a Bible teacher, I fully expect to be arrested as soon as the bill passes (if it passes, and I pray it does not).

Hopefully each person that realizes that this bill exists, will write to their Senator and ask that this bill NOT BE PASSED.

If it is, a Pastor will be arrested for giving

a sermon in church; a parent will have their kids taken from them, because they will be child abusers, in that if they raise their kids with Christian values and morals, they will

be "teaching their children hate", and by thinking of "hate", those parents are commiting a "hate crime".

Sounds completely ridiculous, huh?

I thought so, too, until these old ladies were

hauled off in front of our eyes. Sweet little

ladies saying "God bless you", and then

next thing they know, they are being thrown

against a police car. Right here in the USA.

Check out www.christiannewswire.com

and they should have the latest on what this

bill is doing so far, and you can read for

yourself the dangers in it.

You will not have any bold loving free speech if that piece of crap goes through;

I believe as Christians, its time to separate those true Christians from those people who just like to "play church", because times

are changing, and we are facing the fight

of our lives. We do have the victory, but

we have a path that may become a bit

rocky.

Some teachers and Pastors I've talked with

already are having lawyers draw up papers to turn their children's legal custody over to

another family member, so that when they

are arrested, their children do not have to face the misery of foster care centers.

This is how deadly serious this bill is.

I hope America wakes up to the fact that

the gay agenda is as evil as satan himself.

Oh, by the way: if the bill passes, it says that

if you beat up an old lady, you will get

33% LESS JAIL TIME, than if you were

to hand a Bible to a gay guy. Real fair, huh?

That makes the gay body more valuable

than even an old defenseless woman.

Evil to the core. Evil to the very core.

Source(s): HR1529 check out this evil bill for yourself at: www.christiannewswire.com

YAHOO! Stands for

Y - Yet

A - Another

H - Hierarchal

O - Officious

O - Oracle

Think about that one!

I say,

"Whatever I want!"

That's all I have to say about that!

not even if u pay me...now, run along and take your meds...

they love you now dude.......run