What colors are best for my daughter to wear?

I need someone with fashion sense and experience in choosing colors that flatter. My daughter is 7 and about to enter her first pageant. She has an average build. She has porcelain fair skin with freckles scattered here and there. She has very red, curly hair down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are blue. What colors would flatter her? I know from experience that reds and oranges don't work very well. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

blues that match her eyes, deep forest greens, lime greens, and pastel pinks. trust me. ^_^

by the way, she sounds like a beautiful little girl. ^_^

I say a powder pink or maybe an ivory. I think her bright hair and eyes will brighten the light colors however be careful that the colors aren't dull because they can make her light skin look jaundice. Good Luck!

Ok I am a red head to. My best color is an aqua blue or tel. It will be very flattering.

Cool coloured dresses look amazing on people with that complexion. Blue, light blue, teal and such.

Also silver looks good too, and a white sparkly dress is good too.

Hm, maybe a pale green could work as well.

You could go with black too if you want her to look very bold, I personally love that colour on people with that skin tone.

Good luck and shop around, you never know what's out there.

Source(s): Me.

Some cool colors. Like light blue, or baby blue!

Try an icy white or a light sky blue! Adorable... and best of luck to your daughter! I'm a teen queen, and know all about pageants.

• I would definitely try the pastel blues, possible a violet or soft plum, even a soft sparkling sage color would look nice !! good luck.

If u are looking for colors for your Daughter a turquoise is very nice i am just like her and i suite it

pastel blue would be very pretty

i have fair skin w/ freckles and strawberry blonde hair, and a pastel green is one of my best colors

pink would be pretty, again i would go with pastel

a light purple or lavendar sounds like it would look nice on her

• Mickey

I have a red head. The best color on her is greens.