Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Harry Reid (D - Nevada) traitor?

He is saying that our troops have lost the war. Gee, Senator could it be because you and Pelosi can't seem to pass a funding bill? A bill that has to have bribes in it just to get votes. You are an embarrassment to this country! Al-Jazeera has picked up on your comments. Get the hell out of my country you yellow coward! I hope you people who voted for this moron are happy! I thought the good citizens of Nevada had more sense than this!

Favorite Answer

Reid is a hippie who happens to wears a suit.

Today's generation of Americans has been brainwashed to believe that America is evil. Liberals are too dumb to realize that they are aiding our enemy. Our enemies don't have to beat us because Liberal Democrats will beat us. They are the enemy within. Liberals want us to lose this war. Nothing will make them happier.

on a similar time as a Democrat i could say that Harry Reid thinks we are fools. the resorts exist already so i will't see how there'll be a loss of preserve for battered females. Casinos make thousands and thousands and actual do not pick public investment. The non earnings are being utilized by potential of the casinos to exploit the taxpayers dry. Harry, awaken!

• Paul K

The troops did not loose the war. The president has lost sight of what our goals in Iraq are. The president is not capable of coming up with a winning strategy. At present, we can't pack up and go home and we can't stay and let the terrorists continue to get new recruits.

If VTech teaches us anything, it is that nothing hurts a parent and family like loosing losing a son/daughter or brother/sister. It is natural to be very angry with a foreigner that takes one away.

Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Barbara Boxer and Hillary Clinton are all communists. They are traitors and they are anti-American. IMPEACH THEM.

I think there ought to be a national boycott of Vegas that would shut Reid up quicker than any thing else. If that could happen then he would be run out of Nevada on a rail.

Failure in Iraq has been his dream all along. Don't you Liberals understand that people would be more likely to support you if you had a plan to succeed instead of just working to try to get the other guy to fail?

I agree whoever meets with the enemy is traitor and peolsi is an example as well as Reid.

• Alan S

the balance of power in congress shifted because of the war. 70% of America wants us out of Iraq's civil war. obviously you're still supporting GWB warmongering. It must really suck being in the minority, but I can sympathize with you, I was in the minority for years by opposing our involvement in Iraq while Al Qaeda was left alone to grow more powerful.

Just proves the lefts only plan in Iraq is defeat only and when the disingenuously left pound their chest and say "We support the troops" it becomes all to clear they do not.....

• Samm

I am calling for impeachments of Pelosi and Reid.