Why don't people recognize superman as clark Kent, the guy doesnt wear a mask!?

I am always asking myself why dont people (in the comics and movies) especially Luis, dont recognize superman is clark, I mean if a guy takes off his glasses, and maybe changes his hair style dont you recognize him anymore? The same guy you work with everyday, and you didnt even recognize him when you even share a... show more I am always asking myself why dont people (in the comics and movies) especially Luis, dont recognize superman is clark, I mean if a guy takes off his glasses, and maybe changes his hair style dont you recognize him anymore? The same guy you work with everyday, and you didnt even recognize him when you even share a child together, I dont know it doesnt make sence, someone explain it to me, look at spiderman, batman, they wear masks thats why people dont know their real identities, but superman what does he have...glasses?