J-Boy asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who do you think whould win in a Tag Team Match if these Announcers wrestled one another in the ring?

Jim Ross / Jerry "The King" Lawler Vs. "Iron" Make Tenay / Don West

Best Answer

You are all a bunch of fools wwe wrestling is fake!!!!

BAAAAHHH!!!

Prbably Mike Tenay and Don West.

But I'D rather see Michael Cole and JBL take on Jerry The King Lawler and Jim Ross. The team of Michael Cole and JBL would win and I'd be rooting for them.

• The Hall of Famers / Raw annoucers will win. After all, J.R. had a victory over Triple H in the past and the King has helped J.R. whenever he's in a pickle.

Here's another match you could try:

JBL & Michael Cole vs. Tazz & Joey Styles

('u') LOL OMG what a rush!

welll since lawler is a like 30 time world champion and he beat don west and tunay by himself especially if they let him use the fire throwing. then you have jim ross with the wieght factor over tunay so i have to go with ross on that so the winer would be ross and lawler.

forget that!! how about ross and lawler versus michael cole and JBL OF SMACKDOWN!! NOW THAT WOULD BE GOOD!! have it on saturday night main event!!

JR and the King

jerry the king lawers defintely

Swimmer is that you in your pic? If it is go do some exercise and stop sitting on your lazy as$ eating potato chips because MOMMA YOU FAT!!!

Swimmer you are scary. Seriously, I think I am going to have nightmares just seeing your little pic.