J-Boy asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who do you think whould win in a Tag Team Match if these Announcers wrestled one another in the ring?

Jim Ross / Jerry "The King" Lawler Vs. "Iron" Make Tenay / Don West

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You are all a bunch of fools wwe wrestling is fake!!!!

BAAAAHHH!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Prbably Mike Tenay and Don West.

But I'D rather see Michael Cole and JBL take on Jerry The King Lawler and Jim Ross. The team of Michael Cole and JBL would win and I'd be rooting for them.

• The Hall of Famers / Raw annoucers will win. After all, J.R. had a victory over Triple H in the past and the King has helped J.R. whenever he's in a pickle.

Here's another match you could try:

JBL & Michael Cole vs. Tazz & Joey Styles

('u') LOL OMG what a rush!

• 1 decade ago

welll since lawler is a like 30 time world champion and he beat don west and tunay by himself especially if they let him use the fire throwing. then you have jim ross with the wieght factor over tunay so i have to go with ross on that so the winer would be ross and lawler.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

forget that!! how about ross and lawler versus michael cole and JBL OF SMACKDOWN!! NOW THAT WOULD BE GOOD!! have it on saturday night main event!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JR and the King

• 1 decade ago

jerry the king lawers defintely

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Swimmer is that you in your pic? If it is go do some exercise and stop sitting on your lazy as$ eating potato chips because MOMMA YOU FAT!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Swimmer you are scary. Seriously, I think I am going to have nightmares just seeing your little pic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.