Help Help, English questions!!!
1)Your message is noted with thanks. We will reduse the height to lowest as "the apple" titles we made before.
2)Due to the panton color is shape, the 4c can not get a closer match to pms 165c and orange 021. We would like to send you a color proof of the many different oranges for your review. Please kindly confirm which orange should be printed. The tracking number is 8502626442
- ?Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1) The sentence " Your message is noted with thanks ." is correct but old style .
Thank you for your message . We will reduce the height of " the apple " title to the lowest as we made before .
2) The 4C cannot match the two colors-- pms 165C and orange 021 because the panton color is shaped .
We shall send you a color pattern showing various orange colors for your approval . Please make your confirmation on which orange should be printed . The tracking number is 8502626442 .
Hope this helps !
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Some of your spellings are wrong too.
Some sentences make no sense too.
1. Your message is noted with thanks. We will REDUCED the height to THE lowest as we did before.
2. If you retype this sentence in Chinese, perhaps I can give it a try. Sorry, I just can't figure out what are you actually talking.
- 1 decade ago
i think it is correct...