Breeding my Male WHEATEN TERRIER?

I have a 6 month old Wheaten Terrier. I brought him to the vet and my vet said he was an awesome dog. I am also friends with another vet who said I could probably make some money if I wanted to breed my pup. I just don't know where to start. I knwo most breeders already OWN the male and female, but is there a... show more I have a 6 month old Wheaten Terrier. I brought him to the vet and my vet said he was an awesome dog. I am also friends with another vet who said I could probably make some money if I wanted to breed my pup. I just don't know where to start. I knwo most breeders already OWN the male and female, but is there a site where I can find someone looking for the male? Its just an idea I have had, and I don't want to do the breeding myself, I'd just like to look into this!
Update: I purchased him from a breeder whose wheatens were champs.
He is registered and all that jazz... i just don't knwo where to start.
This is only an option i am only curious> If you only have rude comments, please don't respond, i want insignt not ignorance.
Update 2: If you read my whole message you will see it was a MISPELLING. it is 12am.... I spelled it correctly everywhere else, but there.... read the title, its correct there also... Why when someone OWNS a dog, like yourselves, you think you know everything. this is an ANSWER website, not a website where you should be a... show more If you read my whole message you will see it was a MISPELLING. it is 12am.... I spelled it correctly everywhere else, but there.... read the title, its correct there also... Why when someone OWNS a dog, like yourselves, you think you know everything. this is an ANSWER website, not a website where you should be a problem! so back to my WHEATEN,,,, or to elaborate my SOFT COATED WHEATEN TERRIER!
Update 3: i just realised LIZZY you said it's WHEATON... please visit the AKC's website... it is WHEATEN, so I did not misspell it... Also www.hookedonphonics.com should i say hukedonfonics?
Update 4: he is up on shots, and is registered also. i got him from a very good breeder. I checked up ON EVERYTHING medical wise, she gave me certified copies of his family history. He is prime, with the exception of a scratch that is healing in his ear. My whole purpose is he is great. he isnt like other dogs, his... show more he is up on shots, and is registered also. i got him from a very good breeder. I checked up ON EVERYTHING medical wise, she gave me certified copies of his family history. He is prime, with the exception of a scratch that is healing in his ear. My whole purpose is he is great. he isnt like other dogs, his temperment is the best. He acts as though he knows every word I say, and what the vet did mean is he has perfect porpotions as of now. I know i have to wait a year or so, but i figured I could get my feet wet. Also i cannot show him until his is an adult, since Wheatens change dramaticcally from puppy to adult!
THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHT!
Update 5: For the last person... I PURCHASED FORM A REPUTABLE BREEDER. I ahve all the paperwork from his history his parents and their parents.... I want to breed him becuase he is a GOOD dog. yes only at 6 months, but I know he is a good pup.... the money is a bonus! Also no obedient training needed. I am his trainer... if... show more For the last person... I PURCHASED FORM A REPUTABLE BREEDER. I ahve all the paperwork from his history his parents and their parents.... I want to breed him becuase he is a GOOD dog. yes only at 6 months, but I know he is a good pup.... the money is a bonus! Also no obedient training needed. I am his trainer... if you met my dog you would think he went to trainign classes. I dont need to spend money on trainers. i have trained other dogs too for people for almost 3 years... My Point is... about the breeding etc... I guess when he is an adult I will try and get him into shows.... This was just an idea... Maybe i should post some video or pics to proove this in 6 more months ;)
thanks all!