Denver Broncos....?

how far will the denver broncos go this year?

Favorite Answer

I don't want to step into the realm of trash talking because the season hasn't started yet, but so far things are looking pretty doggone good. However, I will say that I firmly believe that the Denver Broncos are THE BEST DAM* TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

TO WHOEVER THAT FADER FAN WAS THAT SAID REAL MEN WEAR BLACK, YOU ARE RIGHT. REAL GAY MEN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OAKLAND RAIDERS= TOILET BOWL OF THE NFL!!! BY THE WAY, DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE SOMEONE'S CAR OR HOUSE THAT YOU SHOULD BE BREAKING INTO?? THE CHOKELAND FADERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD AT THAT!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

BRONCO FANS, ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT BEFORE LAST YEAR, BRONCOS FANS ALMOST ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED OR AT LEAST MATCHED THE NUMBER OF CHARGERS FANS INSIDE THEIR OWN STADIUM?

GO BRONCOS!!!!

QUEEFS FANS, THE QUEEFS ARE A SOMEWHAT ALMOST DECENT TEAM

WHEN THEY PLAY AT HOME!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Source(s): BRONCOS 4 LIFE!!!!
    • Chris Brown
      4 years agoReport

Denver Broncos, why do you like this football team?https://searchandfindinformation2.wordpress.com/

Bronco's will be a wild card team at 10-6 and get booted in the first round of playoffs. Sorry, still not sold on the starting Quarterback.

I guess there's a question in there. No I don't like the broncos and two super bowls out of 42 is hardly a landslide of victories. When you get up to 5 super bowl wins check back. Go Cowboys.

I love Broncos

If Denver doesn't get to the Championship game, it will be the end for Shanahan, though they have lost some talent they always

seem to have a good running game and I think Jay Cutler give them a chance.

That is my honest opinion and I am a Raiders Fan, freaking Broncos make me sick, but they are pretty good.

They're going all the way!!! Nice to see a fellow Bronco fan:)

They could do well if they get another good WR to pair with Rod and help out Cutler... get a couple of free agents to beef up the D some more (particularly linebacker and safety) would help out alot.

ALL THE WAY in loving memory of

#27 Darrent Williams and

#29 Damien Nash

MAY THEY R.I.P.

All The Way because the Broncos make adjustments that other teams don't make. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect them to be a .500 team