Need For Speed: Most Wanted Xbox 360?

How do u get cross to come after u? My longest pursiut in Bounty was 11 min. just got the game and i want to face him. how do i get him to come after me?

Favorite Answer

I think you need to get up to heat level 4 or 5 before Cross will come after you. You need to get relatively high on the blacklist before that can happen. At low Blacklist levels, your heat level will max out.

The easiest way to get a really long pursuit in NFS most wanted is to get a few cars to chase you, then enter the bus terminal. After entering the terminal, go up the ramp on the left, and onto the top of one of the buses. Every now and then a cop may come up there, but if they do, just drive off the end of the bus and push the button to reset your car. You can get very long pursuits that way. Just watch out behind you for cars sneaking up on you.

• ~LOZ~

on level 5 you'll see his black car and you win up to 500000 bounty for totalling him!! If you manage to get to heat level 6 (beat razor or challenge series event 68- 30 minute pursuit) he'll always guide the police.