Should John Cho play the killer Cho Seung Hui in a future movie?

If there's a movie about this VA tech gunman in the future, who do you think should play him? I think John cho would be a good candidate. you guys can read about him in yahoo movie review or search page.

Favorite Answer

I think Bobby Lee will be better as Cho Seung Hui

• ?

I study the performs, and that they actual are violent. yet i'm careful to not take those 2 performs out of context; I recommend, we are actually not advised if Cho wrote 40 performs, and all the different 38 have been approximately prancing unicorns and sunny summer season days. it is easy for us to look at 2 remoted scripts, and say "oh, anybody could have standard". the difficulty with innovative writing is that that is meant to be innovative, and, in disciplines inclusive of English writing and drama, we could make an excellent distinction between paintings and existence. assorted the time, instructors push scholars to discover their innovative obstacles, and to even stumble on taboo or debatable textile. I recommend, look at William Shakespeare. in case you desire to study King Lear, it has incredibly adverse violence - eyes being ripped out of stay skulls, and nasty, nasty deaths. In King John, there is yet another scene the place a prisoner's eyes are to be placed out with warm pokers. And Romeo and Juliet, a extreme-college staple, useful aspects teenager suicide. assorted different drama and writing has the two - and much greater image - violence. yet we be taught those products brazenly in English classes everywhere - that is even considered effective literature. and then, once you examine the violence in literature and the violence imagined by potential of exhibit screen writers, directors and manufacturers for plenty of Hollywood's maximum celebrated movies and flicks, Cho's writing incredibly pales into insignificance. I recommend, look at "Silence of the Lambs," or any between the three videos in the "observed" trilogy, which useful aspects human beings's ribcages being ripped open at the same time as they are nonetheless alive, and individuals being compelled to place their very own hands into acid. that's way nastier than Cho's writings, even though it made the action picture manufacturers multi thousands and thousands. because of the image nature of assorted textile in English, Drama, and humanities - and because we don't understand if Cho wrote different performs that weren't of this orientation, i think of that is confusing to sentence his instructors for not "recognising" the "symptoms and indications". in any different case, we could constantly probably lock up a great lots of the international's superb writers and artists in the call of secure practices and secure practices. And we could constantly probably close down Hollywood at the same time as we are at it.... minds that twisted could be spoke of counselling, top?

Hopefully no one will try to make a movie about this scumbag. If anyone does try to make a buck off of it, I'm sure it'll be Michael Moore. Another mockumentary to push his twisted ultra-liberal version of history.

I don't know, but I don't think it is nice to start talking about a movie about something that happened only a few days ago so many people are still mourning..

Omg, good idea! lol

how morbid can you get?

bahahahah!

classic!

haha omg, he so should.