Need title of science fiction book where girl had cyber implants and worked as bounty hunter?

Looking for title of book published at least 16 years ago. I think the title may have had the word crocodile or tears in it. It was a science fiction book about a girl that had cyber implants and I think she went to work as a bounty hunter. There was a passage in the book where she just got her implants and she tasted water for the first time and it was like a flavor explosion. Thats all I can remember of the book. I read it while I was in New Zealand so it may have only been published there and in Australia.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Krokodil Tears by Jack Yeovil

• 3 years ago

And what precisely are their pupils analyzing? A Liberty college pupil is in the back of bars after being arrested in a sting to capture information superhighway sexual predators. State Police arrested 22-twelve months-previous Jamison Dean Gibbs of Acworth, GA, Friday on the conservative Christian college based by using the previous due Rev. Jerry Falwell. He grow to be charged with attempting to take indecent liberties with a new child and making use of an digital device to solicit a juvenile. Stafford County Sheriff’s spokesman invoice Kennedy reported Detective Darryl Wells pretended to be a thirteen-twelve months-previous female from Fredericksburg for the duration of on line conversations with Gibbs that began in October. Kennedy reported Gibbs tried a number of situations to establish conferences with the lady.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Pan-galactic Straw Boss--by Kilgore Trout

• 1 decade ago

Was it Barb Wire?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the bionic woman

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.