Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

sweet chin music??

why do we (hbk fans) love him so much??

i luv him becuz he is talented and cute..funny too.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WHOA! I LOVE HIM TOO! he's like the best in wwe! it totally turns me on seeing him perform what he does best... he's the best wrestler and is damn proud of it! he's like the best guy there ever will be! i love him i love him i love him! face or heel he still get cheered! he's the best thing ive ever seen in wwe!!! WHO COULD NOT LOVE HIM??? oNLY GAY FARTS-A -LOT LOSERS!!! AND BOOM HE IS ONE HEL OF A GOOD LOOKING GUY!!! im happy to see another person who loves him too!

• 1 decade ago

The same reason that you love him...talented ,charismatic,and can have a good match with anyone.He can pull good matches from Hulk Hogan and Vince McMahon and thats a feat in itself.

• 1 decade ago

I love hin because he is a really talented wrestler.He always gives us a show to rember.He always does his best to entertain us fans.He is very charismic.He is also very funny and not to mention cute and hot.

• 1 decade ago

i am a HBK fan but since im not gay i dont love him

he is just the 2nd best wrestler only to no other than

Undertaker

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bret Hart is my favorite of all time, so I don't like HBK at all after his involvement in the infamous Montreal screwjob.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love him because he is inspiring and a great role model. he also gives us 110% evrytime he fight and he is very talented and not afraid to sacrifice himself for fans. and like u said hes very cute, hot and very funny...;)

hes the best wrestler ever!!!

• 1 decade ago

i like him becuz hes faithful to his partners not to john cena though and hes got cute attitude and hes very much surprising

• 1 decade ago

I like him cause he dumped the Rockers gig and went solo, I hated the rockers but like HBK.

Points Baby

• 1 decade ago

cuz hes awesome!?!

hes talented, and hes a good partner, hes loyal to his partners and hes always entertaining. he is also good with the crowd.

Source(s): DX SUCK IT! DX RULES!
  • 1 decade ago

HBgay Cute?

idts

Hes Ulgy & old

he can fight but from now on As long as Hes NOT in Dx i will call him HBGAY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.