Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

Which is easier to learn, programming in c++ or oracle?

Favorite Answer

Oracle, like the database? These are two completely different things. Technically C++ is easier to learn because it t's just computer language. Oracle is a whole world: the database, the PL/SQL "language", Oracle Applications, Oracle e-Commerce, Business Intelligence, Peoplesoft, etc.

If you eventually plan to learn Oracle, I would recommend starting with Java. It is very similar to C++. There are free java IDE's, even Oracle has JDeveloper. They use Java a lot, for example, you can write stored procedures in Java. Then download the free Oracle 10g Express and Oracle SQL Developer.

It's best to learn C++ because if you learn C++ it would be easy to learn almost any programming language. It's like Latin is the root language of many popular languages like Spanish, Italian, etc. It's quite the same idea with C++

Source(s): experience in programming class

its depends upon your logic strength.

whether u learn C++, java or oracle,

you must have good logic building characteristics. otherwise there isn't any use of wasting time.

my opinion is C++ is easier then oracle

• John L

I don't know if c++ is latin exactly.. these days you'd almost be better off learning JAVA. anyway I though c++ was easier but that's just me.