Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what is the best way to achieve pimple-free skin?

Favorite Answer

To achieve pimple free skin, you need to work on them from the outside and inside of your body. There are several home remedies that you can use to eliminate them. I would suggest that you drink plenty of water, cleanse your skin with a natural, anti-bacterial soap, and scrub your face with baking soda. Pimples develop when trapped sebum and bacteria partially open to your skin’s surface.

The natural home remedies that I suggested worked well for me; however, I would also suggest that you try a natural, exfoliating face scrub. No More Shame Acne Eliminating Facial Kit, made by Beauty 4 Ashes, contains 15 acne eliminating essential oils that penetrate your pores and gently lift blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. I haven't used or seen any product like this before. It is better than Proactiv, which I used for two years. Since I have been using their products, only rarely do I get a blackhead or a pimple. My scars are also gone and my pores are smaller. You can buy it online at www.discoverb4a.com.

1

Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically - http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?QsEK
  • susu

wash ur face with a creame cleanser i use neutrogena, then use natural remedies on weekends to make ur face feel fresh, and use a night cream for the pimples for really acne skin i would use a benzoyl peroxide 10% it vanishes those suckers quick, if its to harsh and it can be use oxy it has it in it but a little less harsh on the skin, and be stress free dont think to much eat healthy drink alot of water and there you go

some people are just unlucky but I guess having a good diet may help. Also drinking heaps of water, I started drinking 2 litres a day and haven't had a pimple in ages.

Step 1- use sand paper to rub ur face.

Step 2- wash with water.

Repeat step 1 and 2 whenever you see pimples poping out.

After washing face, wait 20 minutes then use a deep cleaning astringent (i like deep-cleaning clean and clear). Instead of using an astringent you can also use benzol peroxide. Benzol peroxide does the same exact thing as astringent, but in addition it bleaches blackheads and impurities on the face! I got that tip from Oprah! :)

you could try using pro-active solutions or demologica products , (not at the same time). They both worked great on my skin. You should also drink water and if you can afford it get a deep cleanse facial every 4-6 weeks

These happen naturally due to our hormonal reactions..Don't do anything..Instead do drink a lot of water i.e. about 12-20 glasses of water each day...taking medications won't help this and it is the reactions that happens with your body and not just your skin...And i was told to have a proper diet..which includes all minerals/vitamins etc..Do have your required 5 a day fruit/veg daily...Stick to healthy foods for this period of time...like salads,veg,fruit..do not go for fatty stuff and food with oils

Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

i wouldn't suggest retin A unless it's a your last resort- read the label about side effects and what NOT to do once it's applied- you're basically under house arrest!

ProActiv- i know the infomericals are cheesey but it works! it's totally worth it- after my first set (about 7 weeks) all i needed was the cleanser every day and the toner whenever i had something i wanted gone right away.

ch-ch-check it out!