promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

英文翻譯請幫幫忙多謝多謝

誰可以幫我翻譯英文我真的沒辦法了網路上的翻譯真的怪怪的

1All OF SUDDEN , BIG CROW FLEW DOWN OUT OF NOWHERE AND GRABBED THE BRACELET , WHAT IN THE WORLD ? FRANK THOUGHT.

2HE PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER THEN HE GOT IN TOUCH WITH FRANK LANDSTROM TO GIVE THE BRACELET BACK

3HE WALKED TOWARD THE EXIT WITHOUT PAYING BUT THESTORE MANGER CAUGHT HIM RED-HANDED I SAW YOU SHOPLIFT HE SAID

4when the two elephants first saw each other in the lyon Zoo ,they fell head over heels in love

5the teller took a look at the note. but she couldn`t make heads or tails of it. the handwriting was terrible.

6she excused herself and went to consult with her co-workers. no one could read the note.

7But the store manager caught him red-handed. "i saw you shoplift. give me that food." he said.

8when the two elephants first saw each other in the lyon zoo. they fell head over heels in love.

9on valentine`s Day. zookeepers found pankov in the same ditch. That night. she died of a broken heart.

10the man saw a hitchhiker on the side of the road and gave him a lift. Under his left eye was a tattoo in the shape of a tear drop.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All OF SUDDEN , BIG CROW FLEW DOWN OUT OF NOWHERE AND GRABBED THE BRACELET , WHAT IN THE WORLD ? FRANK THOUGHT.

突然的所有的大烏雅向外飛去不知到那裡而且抓了手環法蘭克想這到底是怎麼一回事

2HE PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER THEN HE GOT IN TOUCH WITH FRANK LANDSTROM TO GIVE THE BRACELET BACK

他把二個二個放在一起,然後他與FRANK LANDSTROM連繫歸還這手銬

3HE WALKED TOWARD THE EXIT WITHOUT PAYING BUT THESTORE MANGER CAUGHT HIM RED-HANDED I SAW YOU SHOPLIFT HE SAID

他沒付款就朝向出口走去但是這商店的馬槽當場抓住了他,他說:我看見你偷東西

4when the two elephants first saw each other in the lyon Zoo ,they fell

head over heels in love 

當這2隻象在lyon動物園第一次看到了彼此,它們完全地墜入愛河

2007-04-19 04:34:52 補充:

這是一篇文章嗎?感覺有點怪怪的~~~

2007-04-19 04:53:18 補充:

5the teller took a look at the note. but she couldn`t make heads or tails of it. the handwriting was terrible.

這敍述者看一看筆記但是她不能明白它,這手寫的字跡是很糟糕的

Source(s): , I need go to bed sorry
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.