How can I complain to Yahoo! about posting spoiler videos?

There was a video stating Sanjaya's release from American Idol in the news. Now I know it may not be news to those in the mainland. But the show doesn't air until 8:00 PM here. I usually watch the show because of the intensity of who is going and who is staying, but no I can't enjoy that. All I was... show more There was a video stating Sanjaya's release from American Idol in the news. Now I know it may not be news to those in the mainland. But the show doesn't air until 8:00 PM here. I usually watch the show because of the intensity of who is going and who is staying, but no I can't enjoy that. All I was looking for was more information on the VA Tech shooting (my prayers go out to those affected) and I find the video that says "A Teary-eyed Sanjaya says Goodbye". I was angry at the fact that Yahoo cannot wait until the next day to get out the information or at least after Hawaii residents view the results show. Even AI boards have warnings that prevent spoilers to be seen. Who can I complain too and suggest that Yahoo! news should wait until after Hawaii Residents see the show until they post up info such as that.
3 answers 3