Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what type pf makeup>.?

how should i do my make up for pro with a hotpink and silver dreess...include detials and pics if possible

Favorite Answer

I would try pink and silver eyeshadow with a gray liner, pink blush, and lipstick with gloss. Go for the smoky look on the eyes. First cover the entire lid with the pink and then with a dark silver or gray shadow shade the lid and the crease. Line with the gray liner and apply tons of mascara. Remember you need to wear more makeup than usual, so it will show up in your pictures. Line your lips and fill in the entire lip before you apply lipstick and gloss. This will make you not have to touch up so much. And don't forget a shimmering powder on your face to give you a prom sparkle. Have Fun!!!

Source(s): I work in a cosmetics store.

Make up..

Eyes..blackest black mascara two coats and eye liner in black only on your top lids..for shadow try a glittery white <<physicians formula has great mascara and liner that stays put..http://www.physiciansformula.com

Lips: neutral to pale pink..matte finish would look better with glitter shadow from above

Blush: try a light pink drawn across high cheek bones

Nails: hot pink with rhinestones (you can find these at walmart in the nail aisle in cosmetics)

Source(s): my opinion :)

You should keep your makeup very simple and classy so it won't take away from your dress.try light colors like soft green, soft plum, you can even go to the nearst mall and get a sample done on your face to get a better idea.

I'd say black eyeliner (CoverGirl), any pink or black eyeshadow, coverup (if needed, use TruBlend Whipped from CoverGirl), and any lip gloss that's not too bold (no reds, or dark colors). You should paint your nails pink (the color of your dress).