Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

on the rare occasions that someone?

actually says "thank you" for something you do, how do you respond? you're welcome, don't mention it, no problem, or something else?

Favorite Answer

On those rare and, indeed, unusual occasions that someone dares to utter the words "thank you", my response is always, "my pleasure." When I was a child, the display of good manners was the rule and not the exception. Old habits never truly die.

Thank you for asking the question.

It usually depends on what I do, but no matter what I respond in some polite way....but usually I'm the one saying "thank you"

I say, "You are welcome. I love to do stuff for the people I love". Oh and Ziggyman.....I like your picture. It is always nice to put a real face to questions instead of an avatar ( =

I used to work in customer service.

I had a gentleman say thank you and I replied, "You're welcome." He gave me this funny look. I asked him what was wrong. He said he just never hears people say "you're welcome" any more and he thought I was being a smart ***.

Thank,you.

You're Welcome!

No, really, thanks a lot.

Don't mention it.

I mean you really helped me.

I'm glad I could help, have a nice day.

I'm sorry if I caused a problem.

No problem, really don't worry about it, stop stressing, I really didn't mind helping.

Thank you.

Sighhhhhhhh.

No problem and sometimes add "Happy to help" of the situation calls for it.

• Dixie

You don't have to thank me,I really enjoyed doing it.And I got a chance to spend time with you.

I can't remember. It's been so long since someone said Thank You to me

i give them a blank stare cause no has manners these days.and when they do their usually up to something.

• Leah

normally I say no problem