Anyone looking forward to the JJ.Abrams 'Star Trek' film? (2008)?

The film is hopefully coming 2008, and will (hopefully) bring back the adventure that has been missing for so long. Of course, I hope to see the color coded uniforms (miniskirts and go-go boots!)...no unisex bowl-headed Vulcans...strong storytelling...and a story taking us 'where no man or woman has gone... show more The film is hopefully coming 2008, and will (hopefully) bring back the adventure that has been missing for so long.

Of course, I hope to see the color coded uniforms (miniskirts and go-go boots!)...no unisex bowl-headed Vulcans...strong storytelling...and a story taking us 'where no man or woman has gone before'...

I think Jennifer Garner is the only one confirmed for this new series...and Matt Damon is rumored...

Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing the 'original' and best Enterprise NCC-1701...
Update: Note to Steven M:

Thanks for the update with the rumor of Jennifer Garner in the new film...

I guess everything is sort of tight-lipped at this point....