Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~~幫我看以下文法有無錯誤的地方

以下內容是我自己打的英文作文 怕說有任何文法錯誤的地方 還望各位大大指教~!!

My biggest problem in college is that I don’t want to go abroad. Because I think the defect of scholastic system and a huge amount of cost that my family cannot afford. I also think it is earlier to study abroad while I am junior, because the language and knowledge aren't mature so that you can’t learn the professional knowledge easily. Many measures are insufficient well as a result of the innovation never practiced. If you can’t get the high score on TOEFL, you just attend the curriculum of Language Academy so you can’t experience the real life of overseas college. These facts are not conform to our assumption when we are not yet enter the University, therefore, many students actively want to transfer to another school. My most important problem is lack of money, reading the private university is already the heavy load of my family, they can’t bear the fees and living expenses of foreign. Though I realize the advantages that go another country, these weaknesses that didn't solve will reduce my will to study abroad.

it makes if difficult to pick up professional knowledge . 第二位大大這是什麼意思呢???

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My biggest problem is that I do not want to study college abroad. Because I believe there is a defect in the scholastic system and my family cannot afford the huge amount of cost. I also believe that it is too early to study abroad while I am young, because my language and knowledge are not matured and it makes if difficult to pick up professional knowledge. Many measures are inadequte because they have never been practised before. If you cannot get high scores on TOEFL you can attend the curriculum of Language Academy but you will not be able to experience the real life of studying in an overseas college.

These assumptions may not conform to the facts when we have yet to enter the University. Hence many students actively want to transfer to another school. <---(??? Do not understand what you mean)

My most serious problem is lack of money and studying in a private university is already a burden to my family. Hence they cannot afford the fees and expenses of living overseas. Though I do realise the advantages of studying overseas, these unsolved problems will reduce my will to study abroad.

所以你就照抄嗎

更厲害= =

My biggest problem in college is that I donot want to go abroad. Because I think the defect of scholastic system and a huge amount of cost that my family cannot afford. I also think it is earlier to study abroad while I am junior, because the language and knowledge aren't mature so that you cannot learn the professional knowledge easily. Many measures are insufficient well as a result of the innovation never practiced. If you cannot get the high score on TOEFL, you just attend the curriculum of Language Academy so you cannot experience the real life of overseas college. These facts are not conform to our assumption when we are not yet enter the University, therefore, many students actively want to transfer to another school. My most important problem is lack of money, reading the private university is already the heavy load of my family, they cannot bear the fees and living expenses of foreign. Though I realize the advantages that go another country, these weaknesses that didnot solve will reduce my will to study abroad.

2007-04-18 16:16:42 補充:

妳打的還不錯!!

利害!!

Source(s): 我滴經驗~~