Where do you keep old love letters?

I keep mine in various places. When I happen across some of them, I think about the person who wrote them.

• Favorite Answer

well i have the sweet letters my adorable wife ( happily married for 6 years mind you ) in the headboard of the bed where we sleep so i can read them when i wish.

in an envelope in my desk...i shouldnt be so reckless w/them..id' be embarased if someone foudn them.

also in a box w/letters from friends.

i always feel more of an embarrased "OMG I CANT BELIEVE I FELT TAHT WAY" type of feeling when i read old love letters.... then theres the "sigh..i remember" feeling..but most of the time it's embarrassment..and i keep them for self flattery...for time when i start to think that no one will like me I look at the love letters and think...wait..but all these guys did before!

I dated a guy for over 3 years, we too have been engaged. It became right into a pair of years later while i became into finally in a position to eliminate all the letters he wrote me (He became into in the protection stress so all the letters have been from boot camp and on). I hung directly to them extra because of the fact they have been nevertheless a factor of me, no longer that I nevertheless had emotions for the guy. And definitely I forgot I had the letters till i became into performing some cleansing and located the field. even though it became into tricky to enable the letters go. back i did no longer have any emotions with the guy it became into extra that I invested a superb type of me into that relationship. It became into additionally a reminder to me of what surpassed off and to no longer enable my heart go so definitely. while i ultimately threw away the letters i did no longer experience like i became into throwing a factor of me away. In a feeling i became into finally in a position to go on and placed the previous in the back of me. i wouldn't incredibly say something with regards to the letters. while he's in a position to go on and renowned the previous because of the fact the previous he will. i do no longer think of it would worry you the two.

in a box with old high school and items form my childhood. when i happen across them i get the feeling of tossing them out but never do

I have one special box of things that remind me of my exs. it is in the back of the cupboard and I always make sure my current partner is aware that I have kept a few bits and pieces, so they don't get cranky if they happen upon them.

In my wardrobe. It's nice to think back of the person who wrote it and it brought back memories of the past.

If it is a love letter not to remembered, burn them. But when it is from a person whom you have been expected, buy a 'Treasure island' book, and keep your treasure in it.

Ahh i keep mine in safe so i know that no one can read them sep me if i wanted to..

I keep them in an obscure file on my computer as they were usually e-mails.

with all my birthday cards and odd stuff like report cards so that they won't be found by anyone that easily