Update:

can i get a link?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

A list of some of the victims of the shootings at Virginia Tech:

Killed:

_ Ross Abdallah Alameddine, 20, of Saugus, Mass., according to his mother, Lynnette Alameddine.

_ Christopher James Bishop, 35, according to Darmstadt University of Technology in Germany, where he helped run an exchange program.

_ Ryan Clark, 22, of Martinez, Ga., biology and English major, according to Columbia County Coroner Vernon Collins.

_ Austin Cloyd, an international studies major from Blacksburg, Va., according to Terry Harter, senior pastor at First United Methodist Church in Champaign, Ill., where Cloyd and her family lived before moving to Blacksburg.

_ Jocelyne Couture-Nowak, a French instructor, according to her husband, Jerzy Nowak, the head of the horticulture department at Virginia Tech.

_ Daniel Perez Cueva, 21, killed in his French class, according to his mother, Betty Cueva, of Peru.

_ Kevin Granata, age unknown, engineering science and mechanics professor, according to Ishwar K. Puri, the head of the engineering science and mechanics department.

_ Caitlin Hammaren, 19, of Westtown, N.Y., a sophomore majoring in international studies and French, according to Minisink Valley, N.Y., school officials who spoke with Hammaren's family.

_ Jeremy Herbstritt, 27, of Bellefonte, Pa., according to Penn State University, his alma mater and his father's employer.

_ Rachael Hill, 18, of Glen Allen, Va., according to her father, Guy Hill.

_ Emily Jane Hilscher, a 19-year-old freshman from Woodville, according to Rappahannock County Administrator John W. McCarthy, a family friend.

_ Jarrett L. Lane, according to Riffe's Funeral Service Inc. in Narrows, Va.

_ Matthew J. La Porte, 20, a freshman from Dumont, N.J., according to Dumont Police Chief Brian Venezio.

_ Liviu Librescu, 76, engineering science and mathematics lecturer, according to Puri.

_ G.V. Loganathan, 51, civil and environmental engineering professor, according to his brother G.V. Palanivel.

_ Partahi Lombantoruan, 34, of India, civil engineering doctoral student, according to Kristiarto Legowo, a spokesman for the foreign ministry.

_ Lauren McCain, 20, of Hampton, Va., international studies major, according to a statement from the family.

_ Daniel O'Neil, 22, of Rhode Island, according to close friend Steve Craveiro and according to Eric Cardenas of Connecticut College, where O'Neil's father, Bill, is director of major gifts.

_ Juan Ramon Ortiz, a 26-year-old graduate student in engineering from Bayamon, Puerto Rico, according to his wife, Liselle Vega Cortes.

_ Mary Karen Read, 19, of Annandale, Va. according to her aunt, Karen Kuppinger, of Rochester, N.Y.

_ Reema J. Samaha, 18, a freshman from Centreville, Va., according to her family.

There's only 21 people on the list, but it's only Tuesday.....

Source(s): ALL COPYRIGHT GOES TO: http://www.wtop.com/?sid=1117574&nid=104
  • 3 years ago

regrettably i've got faith that there is going to be some radicals which will bash asians in simple terms as they did to Muslims after we attacked Iraq. In WW2 the government actually positioned eastern individuals in concentration camps. Racism is sort of a maximum cancers and for my section, that's transforming into worse each and every of the time. usa is a melting pot and became into based with the aid of persons who weren't unfastened to talk their minds or worship as they have faith. the place ALL adult men (and now females :) ) are dealt with equivalent. i truly have faith that if we don't someway substitute into united and settle for each others adjustments and possibilities, it is going to be the element that destroys our u . s .. UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL!!!

• 1 decade ago

at least 7 of them 5 students and 2 professors, 1 Canadian.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

name of all the victims: sacrifice... to devilish law

foolish parents gave place and power to the law

law is the ministration of death: 2Corinthians 3:7

"another law" in Romans 7 makes you feel "wretched"

i think that adequately describes how parents feel now

POINT: "Grace" is neither of two "law"s in Mt 22:36-40

Grace neither tempts(laws) nor can be tempted(lawed)

Thereby His Grace cannot lie (law) nor die (law).

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Source(s): Seek and ye shall find "law worketh wrath" is destructive. Seek and ye shall find "grace is sufficient" is constructive.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The news this morning had alot of names...whereas last night it was just a few.

• 1 decade ago

yes. about half of them. I saw them on the news. * i think you mean release not rerwas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.