Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Abercrombie??????

Abercrombie is cool and so is Hollister, but should I waste my money on something that expensive? Is it worth it? P.S. I have to buy my own clothes

Favorite Answer

Abercrombie and Hollister are great, but if you are on a budget buy thier clearance items. Or buy a couple really nice clothes from Hollister or Abercrombie and then buy cheaper clothes from other stores. Especially buy tops because those aren't too expensive and if you get one with the logo people can tell you shop there. People pay attention to tops more than bottoms, so you can get your jeans, shorts, etc. from somewhere cheaper like JCPenny or Old Navy.

Source(s): In Love with Hollister and Abercrombie! :)

Well, Abercrombie and Hollister and both expensive. Let's put it this way.

Abercrombie and Hollister are the expensive extreme. Walmart is the cheap extreme. Find something in between

C-L-E-A-R-A-N-C-E S-A-L-E-S!!!

Aeropostale and American Eagle have awesome clearance clothes... A&F and Hollister, not so much. And WalMart? Hah! The whole store is a clearance sale. Find good quality and low-priced (but not dirt cheap) clothing, maybe at Target. The less you pay the more you get.

I buy my own clothes and Hollister is my fav!!! Its not even that expensive. I mean, yes like a sweater from A&F cost $128 but thats only one of the expensive items there. Hollister is pretty cheap, though its not the cheapest store. If you use your won money, like me, do the same thing I do, get half of your clothes from some store like JCPEnney or wahtever. And hte otherh alf from hollister and abercrombie.

If that is the look you are going for, you might try looking for Abercrombie and Hollister in a Thrift store or consignment shop. If you live in, or near, an affluent area people often get rid of those clothes so you can get them much cheaper.

Source(s): work in a thrift store and see these clothes all the time.

i buy like everything of mine at hollister co..i LOVEE it there..its deff cheper than abercrombie and i think is better. Also you should try something different like American Eagle or Aeropostale or even like Pac Sun or >>>>> Urban behavior..<<<(i got a really cute skirt there for 3$ on sale NO LIE) well hope i helped! but try earining more money from babysitting and try new things..=]

Abercrombie, Yes. Their clothes last long.

Hollister, No. They clothes can easily be ripped and everyone is wearing it. Why not be unique.

Try cheaper alternatives you can still shop at those places but just for smaller things. Don't burn a hole in your pocket for a sweater thats $49.50! But get a tee thats $19.50. Thats alright. Cheaper stores that I go to are Aeropostale, Kohls, Macys, JCpenney, Sears, Old Navy and Gap.. Well there's other places too. Just one day look around the mall and find a store that is good-priced, your style, and fits you well.

The only reason A&F and hollister are great is caz they fit so well. While the junks from wal-mart are really shitty.

Anytime if you feel like your money isn't worth it then go check out A&F outlet =P

Yeah..i love their stuff. Plus, Hollister is becoming more popular than Abercrombie--and it is much cuter and cheaper!! BUY HOLLISTER!!

other stores (kohls and target for example) have great basic pieces like tank tops .. only buy things from hollister/abercrombie for things that you can wear alot (like a sweatshirt) or something that you cant find anywhere else