women only !!!?

Well, ive been single for a couple of months. I was wondering if any of you girls out there would be interested in me? We can have just an online relationship, im fine with that, or, if you want, we can meet in person. Email me and let me know. I am 19 m nevada

18-19 only

bugz_ink@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

I'm moving up there in Reno,Sparks after my graduation and I've been single myself for a few months..the guy that I was w/ just turned 21 and he was a jerk and I made him a home made card on valentines day and he forgot all about me!!! It hurt that he didn't even give me a kiss at least or something that would of been nice,but it's over and now I'm looking for that Mr.Right for me!!! It's been hard to find that right guy for me,but who knows it just might be you...maybe??? I'm not going to give you my name just yet till I get to know ya better,but hey you can call me by:"Eve"...my nickname~K~e-me @ dolphin71188@yahoo.com

My Birthday is this july 11th...I'll be 19. I'm like 5'4"...etc. I'm going to try to be a nurse or a vet tech...I love pets and people...I have a cat that I just love sooo very much,but After my grad I have to leave my baby kitten w/ my bitchy *** mother that I just can't wait to move away from...

• I'm 17 and I love older guys but I would NEVER date you because you seem WAY too desperate!!!

How pathetic, go out and meet people!

try yahoo personals

• angel

sorry but your too young for me....but i try my best to hook you up little bro...oky!!!