Do you think the Virginia Tech incident will cause a decrease in the number of applicants there?

I live in Virginia, im a junior in high school, and Virginia Tech is one of the schools i'm looking at, I even visited there last week. I dont think anyone should be scared of going to tech for college, but some people might. My take is, did everyone stop flying after 9/11, then y shouldn't people go to... show more I live in Virginia, im a junior in high school, and Virginia Tech is one of the schools i'm looking at, I even visited there last week. I dont think anyone should be scared of going to tech for college, but some people might. My take is, did everyone stop flying after 9/11, then y shouldn't people go to tech even after the horrible shootings. plus it could happen anywhere. I' heard a lot of talk in school today from people who say they dont wan't to go to tech coz of the incident. I wanna know if this shooting will decrease tech's applicants, and should it?? (i hope that doesn't happen coz i dont wanna go to a deserted college)