cheapest flight from newcastle to tenerife south?

I am trying to book a flight from newcastle to tenerife south, flying on the 25th may and returning on the 1st june (flight only)

it is for 2 adults and 2 kids, but the quotes i am getting are extortionate, does any1 know of any airlines that offer really cheap direct flights? i am looking at under £600 if poss.

Best Answer

In Tenerife you certainly can do any such thing you are feeling like any day of the entire year because of its environment, normal environments and tourist infrastructure designed for fun for the household so this place is an ideal place for an excellent holiday and with hotelbye you will get it. In Tenerife are lots of points waiting for you to discover and one of those is in the south west shore of Tenerife. A spot that is a magnificent position for seeing whales free in the ocean. As much as 26 species are located only off the coast, including baleen whales, monster whales, dolphins, pilot whales and also blue whales. In Tenerife you may also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's highest peak and its two ecosystems produce the rise an experience full of contrasts.

• cynthy

each and each of the flights are literally over £2 hundred in accordance to man or woman. there's a flight going out of Gatwick day after today for £169 so my advice is to keep checking and get an fairly late deal. The flight could come down in cost via then. I actually have checked each and each of the low value and excursion operators for you this morning and it truly is my most suitable advice.

I would like to help but as I think there are to many Geordie's there already I cant, sorry. its just that appalling accent

You can try cheapoair.com

you might land up with some real cheap fares....

Enjoy....

pal