中翻英~急!!不必非常完整..講究結構.韻

閒暇時刻,人們常以電視來打發時間,電視離不開人們,人們也離不開電視。從一個小箱子裡,便能知道各地不斷更新的知識及新聞。正所謂"秀才不出門,能知天下事。"看電視不但能增廣見聞,也能打發無聊時刻。

隨著科技發展,各形各色的電視節目都有,其中,我最喜愛.印象最深刻,感到最有趣的就是"哆啦A夢"。從小,多啦A夢一直是我的夢想,我一直思考,為甚麼我不像大雄一樣好運氣?為甚麼我的抽屜不會跑出機器貓?曾有一段時間我一直以為只要像大雄一樣功課不好,就會有一隻好心的哆啦A夢來幫我,結果,我的成績掉到了第六名,當時我對為甚麼我明明考不好,可是多啦A夢怎麼沒出現感到匪夷所思。

哆啦A夢繽紛了我的童年,陪伴我成長,替我打發掉每個無聊時刻,哆啦A夢為我的生活畫上了許多笑臉,為我的思考模式增添了一些創意。我想,世界上再也不會有比哆啦A夢更加有趣的曠世鉅作了吧!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The leisure time time, people often beat to deliver time with the television, the television cans not gets away from people, people also can not get away from a television.From a casket son, can know the knowledge and the news that renew continuously everywhere then.Just so-called"the show just doesn't go out, can know a world matter."Watch a television can broaden general knowledge not only, can also beat to deliver boring time.

Along with science and technology development, the television programs of each form and each color all have, among them, I like most .The impression is the most deep, feeling"Duo A dream" is most interesting.Since the childhood, many the A dream has been my dream, I have been considering, is what am I unlike big male similar and in fortune lap?For what can't my drawer run out machine cat?Have ever had a period of time me to have been thinking as long as be like a similar homework of big male not good, will have a good heart of Duo A dream to help me, result, my result drops to in the sixth place, I was fantastic with being what I testing clearly not goodly, but having another A dream how didn't appearing at that time.

Duo A dream riotous my childhood, keep company with me growth, beat to deliver each boredom time for me, Duo the A dream ascended many smiling faces for my living painting, increasing some creativities for my thinking mode.I think that will not have the ratio Duo any further in the world A dream the more interesting Kuang a life time is huge to make!

請再自行稍加修改喲~

Source(s): 譯言堂