florencia.tw asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~可否幫我校正以下英文內容...

We are pleased to invite you to come to Taiwan since my friend Mien-Chie told me about your wife and you are both experts in Breast Cancer. Especially you are an expert in the field of Hormone Receptor, we believe that your special lecture will make our physician impressive!

Sorry for my absent that I have to go to Seattle for another meeting on April 19-23, in early April of 2007 our society had our new elected president, Dr. Shih-Cheh Chen, we believe that he will heads up our society more stronger, have an outstanding and a successful future.

以及第三屆的英文該如何說會比較恰當?

Rating
  • swift
    Favorite Answer

**********

We would like to invit you and your wife to come to Taiwan. It will be a great honor to have renowned experts in breast cancer as you to pay us a visit. We believe that your expertise in hormone receptor area will inspire our pysicians.

**********

**********

I feel sory for not being able to meet you on this trip due to another engagement in Seattle. (沒有前文此處不好拿捏)Early this month, we elected Dr. Shih-Cheh Chen as the new present (如果還沒交接用 next present) of our society. He is believed to be the top choice for the position to lead our society for a stronger and more successful future.

Source(s):