What are the names of victims involved in Virginia tech incident?
And also who is the shooter?Sad and my prayers for the families of victims..so sad and horrible...
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
• Ross Abdallah Alameddine, 20, of Saugus, Mass., according to his mother, Lynnette Alameddine.
• Ryan Clark, 22, of Martinez, Ga., biology and English major, according to Columbia County Coroner Vernon Collins.
• Daniel Perez Cueva, 21, killed in his French class, according to his mother, Betty Cueva, of Peru.
• Kevin Granata, age unknown, engineering science and mechanics professor, according to Ishwar K. Puri, the head of the engineering science and mechanics department.
• Caitlin Hammaren, 19, of Westtown, N.Y., a sophomore majoring in international studies and French, according to Minisink Valley, N.Y., school officials who spoke with Hammaren's family.
• Jeremy Herbstritt, 27, of Bellefonte, Pa., according to Penn State University, his alma mater and his father's employer.
• Emily Jane Hilscher, a 19-year-old freshman from Woodville, according to Rappahannock County Administrator John W. McCarthy, a family friend.
• Jarrett L. Lane, according to Riffe's Funeral Service Inc. in Narrows, Va.
• Liviu Librescu, 76, engineering science and mathematics lecturer, according to Puri.
• G.V. Loganathan, 51, civil and environmental engineering professor, according to his brother G.V. Palanivel.
• Juan Ramon Ortiz, a 26-year-old graduate student in engineering from Bayamon, Puerto Rico, according to his wife, Liselle Vega Cortes.
• Mary Karen Read, 19, of Annandale, Va. according to her aunt, Karen Kuppinger, of Rochester, N.Y.
- 1 decade ago
using sources like AP can assist with some of the info you are looking for. There are still a lot of family notifications to be made. I just am so saddened by the fact that this happened at Virginia Tech.... and yet, feel blessed that members of my family that are students are safe for one reasons of another.
- ♪F↑☺W£R♪Lv 41 decade ago
They haven't identified the victims and they have not said the name of the shooter either but I saw a picture of him which was quickly removed by CNN.
- KarmaLv 61 decade ago
They aren't going to release any names until the victim's families have been notified. It would add insult to injury for them to hear it on the news first.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
They won't announce those things until the parents are notified.
- JESSICA GLv 41 decade ago
I'm sure we'll find out soon