How to connect two laptop computers in internet using REMOTE DESKTOP connection?

hello friends, I am trying to connect my laptop with my friends using remote desktop through internet. I want to take access to my friends laptop screen. Please tell me how to configure and connect two laptop using remote desktop connection in internet. We too are in different places, so I want to access his... show more hello friends, I am trying to connect my laptop with my friends using remote desktop through internet.

I want to take access to my friends laptop screen.

Please tell me how to configure and connect two laptop using remote desktop connection in internet. We too are in different places, so I want to access his remote desktop screen from my place. I been trying but I am unable to do so. Please help me in configuring our two laptops. we too using the same laptops and same operating system( win XP pro).

Thank you