Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

SAP HR or Oracle HRMS?

Hi

I have my MBA in HR and Bachelors in Computer Science. I have 3 years of experience in Recruitments. I would like to upgrade my knowledge by doing a ERP course. I have SAP HR in mind and also Oracle HRMS. I now have 2 concerns now

1. SAP HR or Oracle HRMS

- Which of the 2 courses above will do better for me in career enhancements? [Please note that I dont have coding experience in my past 5 years]

2. Since I focus only on Recruitments I dont have much knowledge on the other HR functions. - Will this be a big drawback for me if I do any of these courses?

Also kindly let me know a good training center to attend these courses in and around Chennai.

Best Answer

Hello Jeba,

I am quiet impressed with your profile, so straightway comes to your questions.

1.I believe that SAP HR is better then Oracle. reasons for that

a) SAP is widely used across the industries and even more powerful w.r.t. functionality and flexibility.

b) Easy to understand and user friendly to novice user( Mainly when we talking about Netweaver)

As far as your concern about recruitment SAP has great popularity in recruitment and personal develpment module as part of ERP.

Good training i think semiens is SAP technology partner so better choose any course from them

Oracle has a good market always. so, Get Trained by a Real time professional. my reference is to contact +91-89399-15577. Fell Free to Call.

Ask for Demo Then Enroll for the course.

http://www.oraclechennai.in/oracle-dba-training-in...

http://www.oraclechennai.in/oracle-certification-t...

ERP Market is very good. Since you are a MBA (HR), you almost took right decision to do an ERP HR. Coming to Oracle Apps vs SAP, Oracle has acquired People Soft (it was world's best HR System). Hence in future versions of Oracle Apps, one can see all the best things from People Soft. SAP is not that strong in these areas. I would suggest you going for Oracle HRMS than SAP HRMS. Good Luck.

Hrms Sap

Easiest and the Quickest to Learn would be PeopleSoft HRMS suite. I've seen both SAP and PeopleSoft in HRMS side and nothing comes close to PeopleSoft.