Oh my gosh! I heard!?

Did you guys know that tattoos are permanent? I just found out from the various e-mails i've received! I'm so glad people were here to tell me! Man, i'm also gonna have to nix my plans for running around only in a bikini when I am 80. Apparently tattoos won't look good when you are old and... show more Did you guys know that tattoos are permanent? I just found out from the various e-mails i've received! I'm so glad people were here to tell me! Man, i'm also gonna have to nix my plans for running around only in a bikini when I am 80. Apparently tattoos won't look good when you are old and wrinkly.....really dampens my plans of being in Hustler when I hit my 70's and 80's. Are you jealous of how sexy the untattooed people are going to be when they are old?
Update: Well I guess I should clear some things up because obviously some peoples minds are clear today others are a bit murky. I am not 12, I have several tattoos, this question was my way of being silly and calling out the stupidity of 'tattoos will look horrible when you are 80" point that so many people like... show more Well I guess I should clear some things up because obviously some peoples minds are clear today others are a bit murky. I am not 12, I have several tattoos, this question was my way of being silly and calling out the stupidity of 'tattoos will look horrible when you are 80" point that so many people like to make. I did reread the question and I don't see how anyone assumed I was knocking tattoos. So lets get some hooked on phonics.....and lighten up people! Life's too short to be so angry.
Update 2: : ) You people are funny! Thanks for being able to be silly and not have your panties so bunched up you can't handle a little sarcasm. Please assist the others who are quite tense today....