jj asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我看的英文有沒有寫錯

It isn’t very orientation when I have studying into the Hsing Wu College Department of Applied Foreign Language; I spur to force me indomitably personal, I endure to overcome frustration and barrier. At now I interest the more foreign language, I feel very easy feel. I and my classmate help to teach English the children at weekend. Teaching and learning promote and enhance each other, it is of benefit other people as well as oneself, and I never think the thing. My heart is dependable feel. Therefore I decide to scale new heights foreign language territory.

心中著實有種踏實的感覺

很抱歉英文真的太爛了

謝謝你耐心幫我看

今聞 貴校應用外語系招生

這句的今聞與貴校應該要這樣翻呀

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

It isn't very orientated when I studyed in Applied Foreign Language Department in Hsing Wu College ; I spurred myself to go ahead indomitably, and endure to overcome much frustration and barrier. Up to now, I am interested the foreign language more than before, and feel it easier. I and my classmate teach some children English on the weekend. Teaching and learning can promote and enhance with each other, it is the benefit to other people as well as myself. I have a dependable feeling now. Therefore, I decide to scale new heights in the foreign language territory.

2007-04-17 08:56:11 補充:

不客氣,若是你住新竹,就可以來上我的課了。

"今聞 貴校應用外語系招生",你可以說: I heard from your school to enroll the new students for Foreign Language Department.

希望對你有所助益。

Source(s): me--an English teacher

一句一句來

It isn’t very orientation when I have studying into the Hsing Wu College Department of Applied Foreign Language

"I wasn't very orientated when I entered the department of Applied Foreign Language in Hsin Wu College"

這句是不是說你進了college便沒什麼讀書方向? 是的話,應改成

"I spur to force me indomitably personal, I endure to overcome frustration and barrier"

"I spurred myself to go ahead indomitably, and endured to overcome frustrations and barriers."

因為你到這裡都是在敘述之前的事情,因此都應用過去式。

"At now I interest the more foreign language, I feel very easy feel"

"Now, I am interested in the foreign language more than before, and feel it easier."

"I and my classmate help to teach English the children at weekend."

"My classmate and I teach some children English during weekends."

其實用at weekends也可以,但weekends要是複數。

"Teaching and learning promote and enhance each other, it is of benefit other people as well as oneself, and I never think the thing."

"Teaching and learning can promote and enhance each other's skills, it is beneficent not only for one but also others."

"My heart is dependable feel. Therefore I decide to scale new heights foreign language territory."

"I decide to scale new heights in the foreign language territory. "

老實說,看不太懂第一句(My heart is dependable feel)是指什麼...