Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

給我一點意見在這篇文章(下)

幫我看文法,內容,結構那裡需要改進的

題目是 : Fears

Finally, the darkness is the most horrifying thing. First of all, I am enabling to see anything and I don’t know where the danger hides. For example, during the black- out, my family and I can’t do anything because it’s so dark that we may bump into the wall or tripped by things that we can’t see. Next, it makes me start to image scary things. For an illustration, in the night I may image there is a monster in my bed or a ghost downstairs.

Everyone have something that they fear of. These are the things that I fear of because I am not a strong or brave person.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

horrifying -->horrible

I am enabling -->I am unable (be able to/be unable to)

For an illustration-->Because of my hallucination,

image -->imagine

I may imagine there is a monster in my bed or a ghost downstairs->I may imagine that there is a monster under my bed or a ghost wandering around.

First of all, I am enabling to see anything and I don’t know where the danger hides-> First of all, I am unable to see anything, and I don’t know where potential danger can hide.

Source(s): myself