Is it just me or does Johnny Deph look like Michael Jackson in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory?

How do you spell Johnny Deph?...(His last name)

Favorite Answer

Spooky as hell, isn't it?

In Charlie and the chocolate factory he looks the way Michale Jackson does today and in Edward Scissorhands he looks the way Michael looked back when he made the album "Bad".

Johnny Depp stated in an interview that he wasn't doing it intentionally it just happened.

Yes, he looks like Michael Jackson in Charlie And the Chocolate Factory !!!

• ?

i do no longer think of he seems rather like MJ. human beings keep evaluating, yet once you relatively watch the action picture, he would not relatively like the youngsters. the character will possibly no longer behave like a grown-up, yet he would not behave or appear as if MJ the two. he's in basic terms very gentle from being contained in the production facility for see you later. for this reason, the "colors".

Depp

• Wow now I have to go watch it! I knew Johnny Depp was hot but I didn't know he was hot enough to look like Michael Jackson!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

No,Johnny Depp looked creepy in that movie.

Depp

I get where your coming from with the skin colour and the hair. but neeeverrr johnny depp is gorgeous, michael jackson just isn't.

Johnny Depp plus he is a child milester and enjoys it a lot

Source(s): www.johnnydeppweb.com
  • Meow

its spelled Johnny Depp and no! Johnny does not look anything like Michael Jackson!!!

Depp...and yeah, he totally does--maybe he can play him when they come out with another version of Michael Jackson's biography entitled: From Black to White! LOL, I crack myself up....