Is it just me or does Johnny Deph look like Michael Jackson in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory?

How do you spell Johnny Deph?...(His last name)

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Spooky as hell, isn't it?

In Charlie and the chocolate factory he looks the way Michale Jackson does today and in Edward Scissorhands he looks the way Michael looked back when he made the album "Bad".

Johnny Depp stated in an interview that he wasn't doing it intentionally it just happened.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, he looks like Michael Jackson in Charlie And the Chocolate Factory !!!

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i do no longer think of he seems rather like MJ. human beings keep evaluating, yet once you relatively watch the action picture, he would not relatively like the youngsters. the character will possibly no longer behave like a grown-up, yet he would not behave or appear as if MJ the two. he's in basic terms very gentle from being contained in the production facility for see you later. for this reason, the "colors".

• 1 decade ago

Depp

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wow now I have to go watch it! I knew Johnny Depp was hot but I didn't know he was hot enough to look like Michael Jackson!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,Johnny Depp looked creepy in that movie.

Depp

• 1 decade ago

I get where your coming from with the skin colour and the hair. but neeeverrr johnny depp is gorgeous, michael jackson just isn't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Johnny Depp plus he is a child milester and enjoys it a lot

Source(s): www.johnnydeppweb.com
  • Meow
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

its spelled Johnny Depp and no! Johnny does not look anything like Michael Jackson!!!

• 1 decade ago

Depp...and yeah, he totally does--maybe he can play him when they come out with another version of Michael Jackson's biography entitled: From Black to White! LOL, I crack myself up....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.