I have a gf and she's hott and everything..but theres somethg i call special about her u know.."down there"

Not talking anything insanely yucky or perverted but id like to know..I know bosoms differ for each individual..

But u know her "down there", is full fleshed and chubby...(Dont laugh)..

And wat i want to know is...:

1.Is that genetically inherited or whats the cause..cause mines just u know slim and can feel the bones..

2.She's been complaining that she wants to get it thinner and i have no idea coz i like the way it is.. she insist me in finding a solution..so can it be slimmed down,with exercise?or what u can suggest.

3.Do guys like it chubby and pinchy?or prefer the normal ones..

Thanks and pls no mocking comments - grow up

Update:

And no she's not fat - she's athletic 5'6 weigh 52kg's..

Update 2:

hahaha..i know this question is outta the box..

But i just had to ask...

Mind me being forward..

Thanks people!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Everyone is different, including "down there" It sounds like she needs to accept herself physically, and I think your positive re-inforcement that you like her the way she is will go a long way.

• 1 decade ago

Well I have to say that is one brave question and I will step up and answer to start I have to admit I have been told that I have a "fat cat" so I know where you are coming from. I do not believe there is a way to slim it down but my bf loves it that way. It does likely have something to do with genetics. And guys like it anyway they can get it soooo forget them.You know what they say a hand full is better than a little pinch.

• John L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Grow up eh? This from someone who asks a question answered in any 12 year old sex ed book. But if I must be serious (sigh)

1. Yes it's normal

2. Yes it's partly genetic

3. The only way is surgery, which is not recommended

4. Guys don't care (well I don't)

• 3 years ago

modifications contained in the dimensions, shape, chubbiness, etc., of genitals for the two adult males and girls absolutely everyone seems to be pretty much as numerous as human beings, and you will might desire to call all of them "generic." As for changing what you have have been given, first see a gynecologist for an examination and communicate approximately it. *in line with risk* there's a plastic surgical treatment answer. (even although my vote is that as long as issues are healthful, take what ya have been given and pass with it.) As a guy, properly, if she will enable me play with it, that's positive with me even even though it grew.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I saw an episode of Oprah about a girl with very large pubic lips. She had surgery to fix it. Maybe that's what your girl needs, she should go see a gyno.

Umm...I guess I prefer them normal? They swell when you get aroused anyway, so they all get kinda chubby, at least chubbier than they started.

• DEATH
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Are you talking about her clitoris or her labia?

"Down there" is really quite vague.

Everyone's privates are different. There's no such thing as "normal" ones. Some have fat labia and a really small clitoris, some have really thin labia and a large clitoris, some have small labia and a small clitoris...you get the picture.

Everyone is different.

• 1 decade ago

Haha.. honestly your Q is funny. I guess it genetic coz skinny girls can have a chubby one and the chubby girls can have a skinny one as well. I dunno what guys like but if your gf is gettin very concern, try consulting a platic surgeon. ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.Yes kinda genetic

2.Why she is so complained?If you love her like she is,it can't be slimmed down,that's a fact

3.Most of guys I've talked like it chubby.

• Tara
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

hehe that's funny question but anyway yes it's genetically and i like them chubby

• 1 decade ago

i have what you called a fat cat, and i have never had any complaints, i also prefer it to be chubby also.i like my puss meaty, no bones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.