Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

Wedding Traditions and Games?

I am looking for some really cool wedding traditions or games to add into my reception. We are already going to have the basics like garter removal and bouquet toss, but we are looking for other traditions as well (Hindu, mexican, polish, russian, pagan, basically anything). My soon to be Husband and I are open to any ideas or suggestions. Thank you in advance for your answers.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Digz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I suggest playing a game..Sit 2 or 5 married couples in two straight rows...and ask them questions of how well they know each other..It's a pretty fun and embarrasing game at the same time..you can ask them to write down where they met.

when is each others birthday, anything......that'll get some laughs when someone says the wrong thing...................

• 1 decade ago

There's one tradition...I think it may be celtic but not sure, where the groomsmen "steal the bride" and the groom has to go rescue her before they can continue partying. I think it's supposedly his claim that he really owns her now or something.

• guRl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Charade

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.