Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

Wedding Traditions and Games?

I am looking for some really cool wedding traditions or games to add into my reception. We are already going to have the basics like garter removal and bouquet toss, but we are looking for other traditions as well (Hindu, mexican, polish, russian, pagan, basically anything). My soon to be Husband and I are open to any ideas or suggestions. Thank you in advance for your answers.

• Digz
    Favorite Answer

I suggest playing a game..Sit 2 or 5 married couples in two straight rows...and ask them questions of how well they know each other..It's a pretty fun and embarrasing game at the same time..you can ask them to write down where they met.

when is each others birthday, anything......that'll get some laughs when someone says the wrong thing...................

There's one tradition...I think it may be celtic but not sure, where the groomsmen "steal the bride" and the groom has to go rescue her before they can continue partying. I think it's supposedly his claim that he really owns her now or something.

• guRl

Charade