Yahoo or google?

why is google worth so much more than yahoo, even though yahoo has much more stuff?

all google has is a search engine

Favorite Answer

Google used to be a search engine.. now it is much mroe than that.. have you checked out all of google's applications?

It offers shopping, google maps, online office like spreadsheets and word processors, fully personalized home pages, searches for code, books, maps, blogs mobiles, images, mail besides this google also has a palatte of tools such as google desktop, picassa.. etc etc.. yahoo i believe does not offer as much. I guess one thing missing in google is this answers section, (which was there but removed later)// so there goes, hope i have answered!

And not to forget the best YouTube is also from google!

Yahoo and google some different.

Google is a search engine with they give me a chance for earn money from google Adsense.

yahoo is also a search engine they give me dating service.prducts.yahoo answer.etc...

So two site is the best to me.

• g p

Google search engine started first and its news and some features caught on Yahoo! Maybe Yahoo! bought out too much, since then its quality is going down increasingly.

People who like to 'rebel' against the norm will usually choose Google. Until Google gets a better home page Ill stick with Yahoo...for now.

• Sonya

I love Yahoo!Answers, bas as a search engine I prefer Google.

Google has way more stuff than Yahoo. And furthermore, Google has found a way to successfully monetize their products.

Yahoo is best answer where Google is better in their every service.

Yahoo.

the two businesses have made our information superhighway lives less difficult in the previous decade, yet who's dominating who? i think GOOGLE is larger and richer as of the 2nd, reason that's ingesting up marketplace length from each and every marketplace it truly is entering to. a number of it are: seek engine: Google advertising: AdSense, AdWords productiveness strategies: Google medical doctors employer products: Google apps maximum advantageous application: Android internet browser: Chrome Video Streaming: youtube

I don't know WHY google is worth more, I didn't even know that it actually was...but google is more than a search engine...it has an email program, maps and you can even upload videos and browse others (like youtube.) Maybe it's worth more because people use it more... a lot of people use google.com as their homepage.