how to court a girl?

I want a girl to be mine..so how to court a girl?? what should i do??

Favorite Answer

Okay, what I suggest you do is start a friendship, just a friendship. As time goes on, you get to know her well enough and then you may ask her out, but ask her out to something simple, say a casual lunch or dinner. If all goes well, then you can keep asking her out and things will escalate to a point where you two are for all intents and purposes, inseparable. Dating becomes infinitely more meaningful from where it is an "oh, it's nice to see you here" bit to a "I think you are meant for me and I for you" dogma.

But all of that is just my suggestion to you. Just don't forget, become her companion, but discretely, do not, I repeat, do NOT, force yourself to be her friend or anything else.

Be yourself and be honest with her. Your not off to a bad start with the way you asked the question. You can say court but nobody does anymore I think that why some women who answered liked it. Good luck.

• deni

start off being friendly towards her, dont be pushy, maybe ask her for coffee or lunch, nothing to fancy to start with and go from there, get to know what she likes to do and stuff, move it slowly, if you really like her you will take your time....good luck

Give her lots of attention. Make sure she knows you like her. Date her, take her out to romantic dinners, movies.

well firstly, dont say court!!

darling you sound so sweet..u can court me....lol well date me

nah lets not i dont no u

First thing you have to do, is ask her out. After that just let whatever happens happen.

Yes! Just talk like that.

Dude I'm in your possition...can any one give straight out answers, you are all being vague.

;-)

dont say "COURT"

thats so sweet.