HELP! Speeding ticket/ window tinting ticket - CA?

I got ticketed 2 weeks ago for window tinting and speeding. I was going 88 in a 70 mph area (Interstate 10 on my way to AZ) and my windows (all except dash) are the limo black tint. This is the first time EVER that I have gotten any sort of traffic ticket. I have a few questions. Anyone have any idea how much... show more I got ticketed 2 weeks ago for window tinting and speeding. I was going 88 in a 70 mph area (Interstate 10 on my way to AZ) and my windows (all except dash) are the limo black tint.

This is the first time EVER that I have gotten any sort of traffic ticket. I have a few questions. Anyone have any idea how much this ticket might cost? How long does it take to get the paper/fine information in the mail? He said the tinting is "correctible" and if I get it stripped, show it to a cop, and have him sign off on it they will dismiss that part of it. Well, I don't really want to do that...I'm ok with paying the fine and risking getting another ticket. I've had the window tinting for 6 years and this is the first time I got ticketed. So anyhow, for anyone who has been ticketed for tinting....can I just pay the fine and be done with it, or am REQUIRED to get it stripped? If I pay the fine, is that the end of it? Or will they keep bothering me until I get the tinting taken off? Thanks!
Update: Yes of course I will pay, duh! And I understand why I got ticketed, I'm not trying to "skirt" the law. Sheesh..some of ya'll are harsh! I'm moving out of CA in less than and just do not have time to get it stripped right now. I'm wondering if I can just pay for it now and deal with... show more Yes of course I will pay, duh! And I understand why I got ticketed, I'm not trying to "skirt" the law. Sheesh..some of ya'll are harsh! I'm moving out of CA in less than and just do not have time to get it stripped right now. I'm wondering if I can just pay for it now and deal with removing the tint at a later time. Anyway, I drive w/my windows down, so its never an issue....well, except this once when I was a lazy *** and not have them down. lol I'm not trying to get around this, I'm just trying to get specifics on how this works. I called the court this is in relation to and they were SO unhelpful, thats why I asked on here!